Monday, April 28, 2014

Resources

I decided to put links to the equipment and supplies I use.  If you are wanting to get to the next level, these are some of the items you should look at obtaining.  They will make your life easier, and are fairly inexpensive.


Dymo Label Writer 400

This little printer will save you a ton of time! It prints shipping labels quickly and will make you wonder why you waited so long to get one!

Dymo Shipping Labels

These are the labels that fit the Dymo Labelwriter 400.

Shipping scale

This will hold up to 25 pounds. You can get them in higher weights, but I don't generally ship anything over 25 pounds.

HP Laserjet Printer

I love my LaserJet! Quick printing and the ability to connect via wireless!

Garment Bags

If you are hanging clothes like I do, you'll want to cover them with these garment bags. Keeps dirt and dust form getting on the clothing items.

Poly Mailers

I use these to ship lighter weight clothing in. Any clothing item shipping first class should fit in one of these.

Tissue Paper

I like to wrap my clothing items in tissue paper prior to shipping. I think it just adds a bit of a professional touch to it.

Lighting Kit

This is the lighting I use for my pictures. It's cheap but works great!

Terapeak

Research your competition If you are new and need a research tool, this is the standard and best there is, hands down!

No comments:

Post a Comment