Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Growing up!

When I decided to start my blog, I did it with the intention of helping people learn the ropes of selling on ebay without all the hype and fluff that is normally associated with this type of thing.  So far it has been what I envisioned it to be.  But as with anything worth doing, the time has come to grow this into other venues.  Social media pretty much dictates that I do this.

So, as a result I have started a companion Facebook group.  Here is the link to it:

Ebay Unleashed

I decided to do this because I have had quite a few people ask me if I had a group or not so they could follow me.  I have a personal facebook page, but I rarely post anything ebay related on it.  My hope is to have readers join the group so they can not only ask me questions, but to also share information and help one another.  I want to control the growth.  I do not want to be spending all of my time supporting this, but at the same time I feel I need to give back to the community that helped me when I was starting out.

Who knows what will be next.  Maybe a podcast, maybe youtube videos.  I'm not committing to anything, but I am also not ruling anything out.  A lot depends on time constraints and whether it would interfere with my selling.  The good thing about starting the group is I can make announcements about anything new and be able to reach everyone in one place.

I hope you join and enjoy the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment