Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Q & A and find of the week

So continuing on with the Friday Q & A, ask away.  I also thought I would add in the find of the week.  One item I picked up that had a great return.  Feel free to share yours!

My find was a Panasonic flip clock radio.  It's the same model that was used in the Back To The Future movie.  Bought it for $1.  These are highly desirable clocks.  I searched completed listings, and 100% of them sold!  I expect to sell it for around $200.  Not a bad return!

What was your find?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome find! I have been on the lookout for those flip clock radios for a while now. I did manage to find one at a thrift store, but it was broken (the minutes didn't flip). :(

    ...I wonder if they sell as props/decoration even if they are broken...?? ...

    Anyways, my find for the week was a Little Einsteins pyramid kit that I thrifted for $4.99. It was new in box and I will probably sell it on eBay instead of Amazon FBA since the outside of the box isn't in perfect condition. Hopefully I can get at least $45 for it. Not too shabby! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think those would still sell. Probably in the $30 - $50 range. Nice find too!

      Delete